ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR PGDM
ELIGIBITY FOR ADMISSION
A candidate seeking admission to PGDM programme must have
- Passed Bachelor’s degree examination in any discipline from an university/institution recognized by AICTE / UGC with at least 50% marks. Bachelor’s degree should have been obtained under 10+2+3 system of education or equivalent system.
- Candidates who are in the final year of graduation may also apply for PGDM, with the condition that they submit their final year mark sheet by the beginning of the new session.
- Admissions shall be made on the basis of performance in the CAT/MAT/XLRI/other national or state level admission test, GD, Interview and overall academic record.
- The candidates will be short-listed on the basis of score obtained in MAT/CAT/XLRI/other national or state level admission test .
- Short-listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The final merit list will be based on the score obtained in MAT/ CAT/XLRI/other national or state level admission test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview and the academic record of the candidate.
- Each component of evaluation shall have the following weight age :-
National/State Competitions 50 percent
Interview 20 percent
Group Discussion 15 percent
Academic Record 15 percent