A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline under 10+2+3 system of education and recognized by UGC. Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree are also eligible, provided they complete all formalities of their examination before July 30,2014 and furnish proof of their having met the minimum eligible criteria by September 30,2014
ELIGIBITY FOR ADMISSION
A candidate seeking admission to PGDM programme must have
- Passed Bachelor’s degree examination in any discipline from an university/institution recognized by AICTE / UGC with at least 50% marks. Bachelor’s degree should have been obtained under 10+2+3 system of education or equivalent system.
- Candidates who are in the final year of graduation may also apply for PGDM, with the condition that they submit their final year mark sheet by the beginning of the new session.
- Admissions shall be made on the basis of performance in the CAT/MAT/XLRI/other national or state level admission test, GD, Interview and overall academic record.
(a).The Brochure and the application form for admission can be had from JPIM’s Office on payment of Rs1000/-(One Thousand).
(b). If required by post a demand of Rs 1100/- (Eleven Hundred) may be prepared in the name of JP Institute of Management Meerut payable at Meerut.
* After receiving the filled application form candidate, he will be intimated about date and place of interview through email post or telephonically. The tests and interviews shall be held at various places like MEERUT, GREATER NOIDA, DELHI, JAIPUR etc.
* The interview will consists of Group Discussion, Lecturettes (a short lecture of 3-5 min) and personal interaction session with expert panel
Merit list for Admission
Admissions will be based purely on merit and will depend upon applicant’s academic record, work experience in related filed (if any), score, if appeared, performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The selected candidates are expected to pay their first fee installments within ten days of receiving admission offer, failing which the offer will be withdrawn and next candidate in the order of merit will be offered the seat.